iGaming may collect and process certain types of information about you, such as:
Data that you provide us when submitting your application forms: your name, surname, e-mail address, your birth date, your work experience, etc.
Data from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.): your browser and operating system, the website from which you visit our website, the pages that you visit on our website, the date of your visit, the amount of time spent on our site, clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, page views and the Internet protocol (IP) address assigned to you by your internet service, etc. Data from your devices may be collected by using cookies and other tracking technologies, including the ones from third-parties.
We may also collect any personal information which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile on a third party social network.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Retention of your information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was provided by you or collected by us. We erase personal data if the retention of it is no longer needed in light of the purposes for which it was obtained or otherwise processed. In certain cases, we may have legal or regulatory obligations that require us to retain specific records for a set period of time.
Legal grounds for collection and use of personal information
We collect and use your personal information for the purposes below and on lawful basis. We process your personal information where we need to do so to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; for our legitimate interests in, but not limited to:
- recruiting personnel (except in cases where we ask for your consent as mentioned above); and
- administering our website.
- corresponding with you and responding to your queries and complaints.
- providing services and/or information to you.
- conducting market research.
- delivering targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers.
Disclosures of your personal information
We may share your personal information with:
- our Human Resources managers, accountants, auditors, lawyers or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice.
- third-parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock occurs.
- third-parties if we should comply with a legal obligation or request, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of iGaming.com Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment/billing processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, CRM, identity management, event management, marketing intelligence, auditing, fraud detection and other services.
- third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
You have the following rights:
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Data together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Data is processed.
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Data (including the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed).
- to erase your Personal Data in limited circumstances where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- to restrict processing of your Personal Data where the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested; the processing is unlawful, but you object to the erasure of the Personal Data; we no longer require the Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim; you challenge the processing which is justified on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- to receive a portable copy of your Personal Data, or to have a copy transferred to a third-party controller where technically feasible and this does not involve unreasonable costs.