In its short years of existence, iGaming.com has grown from a small, home-grown project, to one of the biggest and most respected companies in the iGaming marketing world. Founded in 2011, we now employ more than 170 young and driven professionals from over 20 countries, who are based across our offices in Varna, Berlin and Tel Aviv.
The online gaming industry will always have a negative association. However, we at iGaming.com are working to shape the industry and develop a more positive image through our websites, which provide helpful and transparent information to our readers. Our philosophy is to only target users who are already ambitious players. We don´t advertise online gaming or try to convince people who aren´t already interested. To achieve this, we depend on our solid interpersonal company dynamic and the expertise of the professionals in our four main departments: Content, Design, Code, and, of course, SEO.
Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are different!
In order to face the fast-moving industry and its developments, we need innovative team members with creative mindsets. We value our open-door culture between all departments and levels of iGaming.com, as we believe our non-bureaucratic philosophy makes us, and our product, perceptive and original.
We want to expand our team!
We are currently looking for a Trainee Off-Page (f/m/x) – located in our office in Berlin.
These Tasks Await
- Learning our business model (affiliate marketing, content marketing, project process, etc.)
- Understanding the difference between On- and Off-Page SEO
- Comprehending the role of Off-Page (increasing the Google ranking of our pages with links, increasing traffic)
- Checking and approving content
- Researching industry agencies
- Liaising with existing and new potential cooperation partners
- Executing planned links for small projects
- Supporting invoices clearance (supervised by Off-Page Junior)
- Familiarising yourself with various link building and SEO tools
- Regular learning sessions with Off-Page SEO Managers
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
- Interest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Ability to work efficiently in a team
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner
- High level of motivation
That Is What We Offer You
Apply Now for This Job
- Health Management: free fruit, gym membership
- Trust: flexible working hours
- Location: close to the heart of Berlin with covered BVG transportation costs
- Entertainment: Pool table, kicker, darts, table tennis, after-work beers, regular team events
- Environment: dog-friendly, open door policy, individual responsibilities
- Support: regular feedback, visa assistance, language courses, coaching, educational resources
- Remuneration: fair salary
- Teams: highly motivated, professional and from different cultural backgrounds
- Duration of traineeship: 12 months with the option to move to a permanent role