In its short years of existence, iGaming.com has grown from a small, home-grown project, to one of the biggest and most respected companies in the iGaming marketing world. Founded in 2011, we now employ more than 170 young and driven professionals from over 20 countries, who are based across our offices in Varna, Berlin, Tel Aviv and Amsterdam.
The online gaming industry will always have a negative association. However, we at iGaming.com are working to shape the industry and develop a more positive image through our websites, which provide helpful and transparent information to our readers. Our philosophy is to only target users who are already ambitious players. We don’t advertise online gaming or try to convince people who aren’t already interested.
To achieve this, we depend on our solid interpersonal company dynamic and the expertise of the professionals in our four main departments: SEO, Design, Code, and, of course, Content.
Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are different!
In order to face the fast-moving industry and its developments, we need innovative team members with creative mindsets. We value our open-door culture between all departments and levels of iGaming.com, as we believe our non-bureaucratic philosophy makes us, and our product, perceptive and original. We want to expand our team! We are currently looking for a Trainee/Junior Content Writer (f/m/x) - for our office in Berlin.
These Tasks Await
- Writing quality and informative content on the topic of online gaming (casino and sports betting). This includes reviews of games and operators, news and blog posts
- Following requirements and templates provided by Project Managers and SEO department
- Optimising content directly on webpages
- Assisting Project Managers with organisational tasks when needed (design tables, reports etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest in content marketing and commercial writing
- Norwegian on a native level with strong writing skills
- A good level of English
- Experience writing commercial copy
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the life cycle of web development and a demonstrated interest in learning more
- Self-driven, with an eye for detail, flexible and able to work independently
- Ability to conduct independent online research
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Good understanding of on-page SEO is a plus
- Experience in the topics of online casinos and betting is a plus
- Working knowledge of WordPress preferred
That Is What We Offer You
Apply Now for This Job
- Health Management: free fruit, gym membership
- Trust: flexible working hours, home-office possibility
- Location: close to the heart of Berlin with covered BVG transportation costs
- Entertainment: pool table, kicker, darts, table tennis, after-work beers, regular team events
- Environment: dog-friendly, open door policy, individual responsibilities
- Support: regular feedback, visa assistance, coaching, educational resources
- Remuneration: fair salary, permanent employer contract
- Teams: highly motivated, professional and from different cultural backgrounds