In its short years of existence, iGaming.com has grown from a small, home-grown project, to one of the biggest and most respected companies in the iGaming marketing world. Founded in 2011, we now employ more than 170 young and driven professionals from over 20 countries, who are based across our offices in Varna, Berlin and Tel Aviv.
The online gaming industry will always have a negative association. However, we at iGaming.com are working to shape the industry and develop a more positive image through our websites, which provide helpful and transparent information to our readers. Our philosophy is to only target users who are already ambitious players. We don't advertise online gaming or try to convince people who aren't already interested.
To achieve this, we depend on our solid interpersonal company dynamic and the expertise of the professionals in our four main departments: Content, Design, Code, and, of course, SEO. Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are different!
In order to face the fast-moving industry and its developments, we need innovative team members with creative mindsets. We value our open-door culture between all departments and levels of iGaming.com, as we believe our non-bureaucratic philosophy makes us, and our product, perceptive and original.
We want to expand our team! We are currently looking for a SEO Project Coordinator (f/m/x) – located in our office in Berlin.
These Tasks Await
- Coordinate projects within the SEO Team (delegate, control and improve)
- Organize resources within the SEO off- and on-page Team
- Monitor all our our priority domains closely (together with head of SEO)
- Keep track of the development of current projects - together with the SEO Head of
- Kick off and drive new projects with the supervision of the Head of SEO and be the point of contact for all involved teams
- Regularly report about the priority tasks to the Head of SEO
- Support the SEO team with quality assurance
- Set up and improve project processes
- Team Management: Hiring, Feedback, Evaluation, Arranging teachings between different teams
- Delegate tasks to be outsourced to the outsource team
- Profound knowledge in SEO On- and Off-Page
- Advanced experience in the most common SEO Tools (Ahref, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Willingness and awareness of the differences in the different SEO company needs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- In-depth experience in team and project management
- General understanding of web development (tech, design, content)
- Proactive and goal-oriented working style
- Structured work approach and self-initiative
- Logical and analytical thinking
That Is What We Offer You
Apply Now for This Job
- Health Management: free fruit, gym membership
- Trust: flexible working hours
- Location: close to the heart of Berlin with covered BVG transportation costs
- Entertainment: pool table, kicker, darts, table tennis, after-work beers, regular team events
- Environment: dog-friendly, open door policy, individual responsibilities
- Support: regular feedback, visa assistance, language courses, coaching, educational resources
- Remuneration: fair salary, permanent employer contract
- Teams: highly motivated, professional and from different cultural backgrounds