In its short years of existence, iGaming.com has grown from a small, home-grown project, to one of the biggest and most respected companies in the iGaming marketing world. Founded in 2011, we now employ more than 150 young and driven professionals from over 20 countries, who are based across our offices in Varna, Berlin and Tel Aviv.
The online gaming industry will always have a negative association. However, we at iGaming.com are working to shape the industry and develop a more positive image through our websites, which provide helpful and transparent information to our readers. Our philosophy is to only target users who are already ambitious players. We don´t advertise online gaming or try to convince people who aren´t already interested. To achieve this, we depend on our solid interpersonal company dynamic and the expertise of the professionals in our four main departments: SEO, Design, Code, and, of course, Content.
Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are different!
In order to face the fast-moving industry and its developments, we need innovative team members with creative mindsets. We value our open-door culture between all departments and levels of iGaming.com, as we believe our non-bureaucratic philosophy makes us, and our product, perceptive and original.
To be able to reach our company beliefs, we are currently looking for a Department Manager (Head of Content) (f/m/d) – located in our office in Berlin.
These Tasks Await
- Organizing and supervising of the content department, incl. end responsibility for quality and productivity as well as employee satisfaction
- Evaluation of the content team members – who is which level, and do we have the needed talents and skills
- Having an overview of the free resources in the content department (related to new projects and the needed resources)
- Aligning and following up on the priorities set by Management with the PMs and team members
- Motivating and setting norms and behaviours for long-term engagements
- Supporting the team members in personnel and organisational matters
- Taking an active part of the hiring process new content team members
- Giving regular feedbacks to the team members based on additional input of stakeholders
- Following up on and documenting process issues in close cooperation with other department heads, POs and the COO
- Determining and updating salaries together with HR
- Budget planning for the department together with Management
- Performance reporting to Management
- Facilitating of training through the creation of guides, distribution of educational materials and the organisation of knowledge transfer sessions
- Organizing and supporting the onboarding of new employees
Apply Now for This Job
- At least 5 years of experience with managing 15+ team members
- Strong interdisciplinary communication skills, fluency in English needed
- Proactive attitude, taking ownership wherever needed within the department
- Entrepreneurial approach to ensuring constant optimizations and increases in effectiveness
- Ability to work data-driven when it comes to reaching set KPIs
- An empathetic mindset and ability to engage and motivate all content department members
- Very structured and detail-oriented approach
- First experiences made with department budget planning